Think It! Make it! Invent!
- N.W. : 100g
- Color : White
- Viscosity : 25 ℃ 200 ± 50 ps
- Adhesion : 100/100
- Hardness : > 5H
- Heat resistance : 260 ± 5 ℃ 10 seconds 3 times
- Insulation resistance : > 1×1013
- Dielectric strength : > 500 V/mil
Notice: Don’t dilute when using the ink . You need to fully stir well before using it！
This paint is used to protect PCB traces from corrosion, moisture. It is also used for repairing PCB after soldering, rework.
- Apply paint on your PCB
- Spread it on the PCB with covering the transparent mask film
- Expose it under UV light ( or sun ) for a few minutes
- Wash away the extra paint by gasoline or oil base solvent
100g x UV Curable Solder Mask White, 100g