The Wemos LoLin32 is a development board built around the Espressif ESP-WROOM-32 microcontroller. It boasts 4MB of memory and offers WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. The Wemos LoLin32 has the particularity to propose a connector for LiPo battery. The connector is JST XH2-2.54mm. It has a key that prevents reverse polarity. Charging the battery and programming will be done using the usual micro-USB connector.
Unlike the first ESP32 development cards, this card developed by Wemos.cc is narrower. It leaves a row of connectors on each side of the board free on the breadboard.
ESP-WROOM-32 Module Specifications
- ESP32 Module: ESP-WROOM-32 from Espressif.
- 240MHz dual core microprocessor equipped with
- 4MB SPI flash memory. Support up to 16MB of flash memory
- WiFi 802.11 b / g / n.
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 32 Inputs / Outputs
- 26x Digital I / O (3.3V). All outputs can be PWM
- 18x analog inputs
- 3x UART
- 3x SPI
- 2x I2S
- 2x DAC
- 2x I2C
- Sleep Mode Consumption: 5 μA
- Integrated sensors
- Hall Effect
- 10x inputs for capacitive touch interface
1 x WEMOS Lolin32 Development Board (ESP32)