Think It.. Make It.. Invent!
• Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.03
• GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
• 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
• 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
• Spindle enable and direction
• Coolant enable
• Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
• Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
• Compact design.
• Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
• Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.) INCLUDED: • Arduino CNC Shield(PCB) and components. (Basic soldering skills are needed.)
1 x Arduino CNC Shield V3.0 (GRBL Compatible)