MPX5100DP Pressure Sensor (air pressure)
The MPX5100 series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art monolithic silicon pressure sensor designed for a wide range of applications, but particularly those employing a microcontroller or microprocessor with A/D inputs. This patented, single element transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization, and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
• 2.5% Maximum Error over 0° to 85°C
• Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
• Patented Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
• Available in Absolute, Differential and Gauge Configuration
• Durable Epoxy Unibody Element
• Easy-to-Use Chip Carrier Option