MG-811 CO2 Sensor Module (Carbon Dioxide )
This sensor module has an MG-811 onboard as the sensor component. There is an onboard signal conditioning circuit for amplifying output signal and an onboard heating circuit for heating the sensor.
The MG-811 is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO. It could be used in air quality control, ferment process, in-door air monitoring application. The output voltage of the module falls as the concentration of the CO2 increases.
- Analog and digital output
- Onboard signal conditioning circuit
- Onboard heating circuit
- Sensor jack eliminates soldering the sensor and allows plug-and-play
- 4-pin interlock connectors onboard
- 4-pin interlock cables included in the package
- Compact size