Think it… Make it… Invent!
Compared with the traditional 485 bus, CAN bus has many advantages. The Arduino CAN Shield MCP2515 is used as the CAN controller, TJA1050 as the CAN transceiver (MAX485 transceiver chip is similar to the 485bus), and provide information and detailed Arduino platform under the reference library, can be directlyinstalled in the CAN communication board based on Arduino, CAN bus for self-study students or engineers, is a good choice.
1. fully supports the CAN2.0 protocol specification, the maximum transmission rate of 1Mb/s
2. 2 indicator LED
3. 2 user key
4. power supply, receiving, sending, interrupt indicator LED
5. SUB-D interface L 1 Industrial Standards
6. UART and IIC interface
7. high speed SPI interface rate up to 10MHz
8. Working voltage: 4.8V – 5.2V9. Working current: 30 mA