- Night: 0.001 – 0.02
- Moonlightnight: 0.02 – 0.3
- Cloudy indoor: 5 – 50
- Cloudy outdoor: 50 – 500
- Sunny indoor: 100 – 1000
- Under the sunlight in summer afternoon: about 10^6
- Reading books for intensity of illumination: 50 – 60
- Home video standard intensity of illumination: 1400
Other Features / Specifications:
- I2C bus Interface ( f / s Mode Support)
- Switchable Voltage: 4.5V~6V or 3.3V
- Spectral responsibility is approximately human eye response
- lluminance to Digital Converter
- Wide range and High resolution. ( 1 – 65535 lx )
- Low Current by power down function
- 50Hz / 60Hz Light noise reject-function
- 1.8V Logic input interface
- No need any external parts
- Light source dependency is little. ( ex. Incandescent Lamp. Fluorescent Lamp. Halogen Lamp. White LED. Sun Light )
- It is possible to select 2 type of I2C slave-address.
- Adjustable measurement result for influence of optical window ( It is possible to detect min. 0.11 lx, max. 100000 lx by using this function. )
- Small measurement variation (+/- 20%)
- The influence of infrared is very small.
Changing the default I2C Address:
- By default, the address is “0100011”.
- You can connect the solder bridge in the ADDR box. Then the address becomes “1011100”.
- You can also do other configurations. For more information, you can refer to the datasheet.
For the BH1750FVI datasheet please follow this link: BH1750FVI
For Updates on new products, tutorials and projects…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: EDW ELECDESIGNWORKS
1 x BH1750FVI Digital Light Intensity Sensor