Think It… Make It… Invent!
This data logger lets you save data to files on any FAT16- or FAT32-formatted SD card easily from an Arduino, which can then be read by most plotting, spreadsheet, or analysis programs. The onboard real time clock (RTC) timestamps all your data with the current time, so that you know precisely what happened when. Other features include:
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
Note: Device uses default Arduino IDE libraries for the SD Card, for the DS1307 Libraries please check our Resources Page!
For Updates on new products, tutorials and projects…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: EDW ELECDESIGNWORKS
1 x Data Logging Shield