This alcohol sensor is suitable for detecting alcohol concentration on your breath, just like your common breathalyzer. It has a high sensitivity and fast response time. Sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration. The drive circuit is very simple, all it needs is one resistor. A simple interface could be a 0-3.3V ADC.
1. Signal output instructions;
2. Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output);
3. TTL output valid signal is low, can be connected directly to the microcontroller;
4. 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage;
5. Has a high sensitivity and good selectivity to ethanol vapor;
6. Has a long life and reliable stability;
7. Rapid response recovery characteristics;