Sensitive material of MQ-7 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. It make
detection by method of cycle high and low temperature, and detect CO when low temperature (heated
by 1.5V). The sensor’s conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. When high
temperature (heated by 5.0V), it cleans the other gases adsorbed under low temperature. Please use
simple electrocircuit, Convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration.
- Brand new and high quality.
- Mainly used for CO collection detection in family, factory, underground operation.
- Detection Zone:10 to 1000ppmm.
- Characteristic Gas:100ppmm co.
- Sensitive Resistance:2KΩ to 20KΩ in 100ppm co.
- Response Time:≤1s.
- Recovery Time:≤30s.
- Heating Resistance:31Ω±3Ω.
- Heating Current:≤180mA.
- Heating Voltage:5.0V±0.2V /1.5±0.1V.
- Heating Power: about 350mW.
- Conditions:Ambient Temperature:-20℃～+50℃.
- Oxygen Content:21% .
- Size: 3.5cm X 2.2cm – 1.4inch x 0.9inch.