DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a composite sensor contains a calibrated digital signal output of the temperature and humidity. The sensor includes a resistive sense of wet components and an NTC temperature measurement devices, and connected with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller.
It has a bypass capacitor and a pull-up resistor on-board. The single-wire wiring scheme makes it easy to be integrated to other applications. The simple communication protocol greatly reduces the programming effort required.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: EDW ELECDESIGNWORKS
1 x DHT11 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second)
- Body size 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- 4 pins with 0.1″ spacing